Languages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So What The Hell Are YOU Listening To?

Okay, maybe I'm no Casey Kasem* but I think my musical tastes have gotten better with age so for what it's worth here are a couple of songs getting serious rotation on my iPod"

The song BLEEDS sex throughout...and that's a good thing!

When you read-up on what this guy's been through, it gives the song a greater depth.

FINALLY! A song where the GUY gets to tell the GIRL how much better he's doing without her and how much she should miss him! Now THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is change we can believe in...

...and I want to take a second and give special props to DJ PHNX, a friend and colleague of mine who does some AWESOME DJ'ing work for events and has put together a sweet website.  Take a look at it here.

So as the title of this post reads...SO WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?  Post a comment and make some recommendations for the rest of us.

AUSGEZEICHNIT!

*For those of you from "The Ryan Seacrest Generation," you can find out all about Casey Kasem here.  ZOINKS!!! SCOOB!!!

7 comments:

  1. for the past 4 days, I have been hooked on Beyonce's remix of AVE MARIA.. its incredible.. for some reason, its creepy, when she says AVE MARIA.. but i love it.. Hey, ray, feeling the blog.. thanks for the shout out bro..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blink 182, Papa Roach, Sixx AM, are my favs. Angels and Airwaves and +44 (Old Blink Members) are great also. For Christmas all I want is for Blink to get back together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rob, I was honestly just thinking the same thing the other day when I was watching the MTV U awards and Mark Hoppus introduced one of the acts.. I need some BLINK 182 in my life.. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the TRAVIS-DJ AM link up.. but i needs me some BLINK..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Brother, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm i realized i dont listen to enough variety of music(mostly hispanic, r&b, and a little pop). But these are good songs that you suggested ray. and as i listen to other songs i slowly come to the dawning that, hey there other good music out there =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. all I will say is
    - STAIND
    best band.

    s o n g s
    - Its Been A While
    - Fade
    - Far Away

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paolo Nutini is awesome.
    Massive Attack is awesome.
    Old-school Mariah for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete