Languages

Monday, November 24, 2008

So What The Hell Is THIS All About?!?

You might be asking yourself, "Ray, why do I need to make '...BECAUSE COWS MAKE DELICIOUS!!!' such an important part of my life?  What makes your blog different from everyone else's?"

A couple of things to consider...

(1)  Why are you talking to yourself so much, and why is one of the voices in your head named, "Ray"?

(2)  Have you ever been annoyed watching some "talking head" on TV or reading their posts online and thought that you knew more than they did? Well, at "...BECAUSE COWS MAKE DELICIOUS!!!" you can be assured of that because I am a man of many opinions yet little fact.

Did you know that four Presidents of the United States of America had prosthetic hands?

No...not really...but do you see my point? I'm more than willing to make up facts to suit my argument.  Now isn't that level of openness and honesty refreshing?

(3)  No topics will be off-limits, though may be subject to my overall level of interest.  Religion, food, sex, race, pop culture...ALL fair game!

(4)  If you hate Bjork as much as I do...you may just want to set this as your home page.

(5)  I will try my best not to insult you...but I can make no promises.

So that's what I'm shooting for: a site where I can spew my venom to anyone interested in reading what I have to write and (hopefully) posting a response.  I promise to keep the updates pretty regular...all I'm asking is that you give it a chance.  Because with your faith and commitment, there's no reason that "...BECAUSE COWS MAKE DELICIOUS!!!" couldn't be a HUGE success!*

*...and by "huge success" I mean so big that I can sell it to Google or Microsoft at a disgustingly huge mark-up and spend the rest of my days on a beach with a Kamikaze in one hand and a stack of the week's newest comic books in the other. Ahhhh, a man can dream...

5 comments:

  1. Ray,

    Enjoyed reading your blog.

    -Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to what you're bringing to the table.

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. kudos to u kudos and two short thumbs up lol. that was effin hilarious first of all. i am interested in continuing reading ur blog. i was gonna start up by asking who was bjork but thanks to google i can save me that embarrassment and say i know who she was by her ridiculous looks and outfits and her name suits her weirdness perfectly. although im tempted from making this my home page i have an image and self worth to uphold so...maybe in my afterlife. i for one read the fine print and yes, u are allowed to dream. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sweet jesus!!! you are a crazy man.. crazy i tell you!! but damnit i can totally relate. Now in the midst of explaining what your blog is going to be about.. you didnt explain how you came up with the title of the blog. i feel like its missing the rest of the sentence. Because cows make delicious... Delicious what? burgers, chop meat, steaks.. what, Ray, what? oooh there goes that voice again in my head you were talking about.....

    ReplyDelete