Languages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

"Does Anyone Believe In Laughter?!?!" ~or~ "Forty's the new twenty!" (ugh)

So...yeah...it's been awhile.

So here's the question I have for 'ya:

DO YOU STILL GIVE A SHIT TO HEAR WHAT THIS "COW" HAS TO SAY?

Because if you do...if you give me that trust and "second chance"...I promise you some brutal truth, heartbreak, laughter, douche-chills, shocks...AND ANY OTHER GODDAMN ADJECTIVE OR ACTON WORD MY FUCKED-UP BRAIN CAN COME UP WITH!

(And I think you know what I mean when I say, "fucked-up brain"...)

So let me know what you think...because I do this for those of you who are interested. Otherwise, I'd just let the voices in my head lull me to blissful sleep every night.

2 comments:

  1. Cows are Delicious. Bring back the fire and don't crap out on us again...that's a job for certain student government administrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been saying all this time you need to get back at it!

    ReplyDelete