Languages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

THE 24 HOUR "...BCMD" ALL-NIGHT RANDOM POSTING MARATHONAPALOOZAFEST!!!

Two things I want to get off my chest before I start…

(1)  Blogs are just a huge form of “mental masturbation” for people who think their every thought is SOOOOOOO damn important.

(2)  Anyone who says they don’t like Michael Bolton is a fucking liar.

 

So why do a blog?  I wasn’t sure in the beginning…and I’m not too sure now.  What I DO know is that I have a ton of thoughts, feelings and opinions going on in my head every second of the day, and a blog just seemed to be the best way to get that stuff out of my noggin and into some kind of order.  And it calms the voices in my head.

That was a joke.  I think.  Maybe not.  Let me talk it over with them and I’ll get back to you.

 

The mistakes I made in the past with “…BECAUSE COWS MAKE DELICIOUS!” (which will now be “…BCMD!” from this point forward because it fucking annoys even me to write that all the time) had to do with me trying to be “the guy on the outside looking in”…I never really put any of MYSELF into the work and it showed.  But that’s about to change…

 

THE 24 HOUR "...BCMD" ALL-NIGHT RANDOM POSTING MARATHONAPALOOZAFEST!!!

Between 8:00pm tonight and 8:00 pm tomorrow, I’ll be awake and updating this blog through random posts and Twitter updates on a wide range of topics for no other reason than (A) to see if I can do it; and (B) to hopefully keep YOU entertained as I try to make something of this “thing” I’ve created.  No topics will be off-limits…including personal stuff…and some of my views may not always mash-up well with your beliefs and values.  But that’s cool…because if you don’t agree with something I say or post then LET ME KNOW!  This blog is only going to work if YOU stay invested in it, so let me know what you’re thinking, feeling, doing, who you’re doing, how you’re doing it (please use protection) and any yother crazy shit you want to throw my way.

***  TWITTER:  DeliciousCowz

***  FACEBOOK:  Event Page: THE 24 HOUR "...BCMD" ALL-NIGHT RANDOM POSTING MARATHONAPALOOZAFEST!!!

***  EVERY POST HAS AN AREA FOR YOU TO LEAVE COMMENTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment