Languages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just So We’re Clear…

It’s twenty-four hours so things might start a little slow in the beginning.  I figure that sensory overload due to increasing lack of sleep will make the posts more interesting as they go along so please be patient…it will definitely be worth it.

 

Also, some updates will be coming through the “…BCMD!” blog site and others will be coming through the Twitter feed (@DeliciousCowz) that feeds directly onto this blog site as well as my Facebook page.

 

PLEASE spread the love and get the word out to anyone who doesn’t get easily offended and/or lives within close “kick-my-ass” proximity to where I am.

 

PLEASE feel free to suggest things for the site…I’m going to be here for awhile so let’s make this interesting…

No comments:

Post a Comment