Languages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Now THIS Is A Christmas Special!


Based on some of the Facebook and e-mail comments that I received regarding my last post about "It's A Wonderful Life," I feel like I have to address a few things:

(1)  I do, in fact, have a soul.
(2)  I do, in fact, have a heart.
(3)  No, I am not a Communist.
(4)  Yes, I do like Christmas.
(5)  HEY! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MY MOTHER!!

Don't get me wrong...I have a lot of fond memories of Christmas growing up: running around in footie pajamas; sleeping with my sisters in the living room while my mom finished Christmas cleaning; waiting for all of the food packages to arrive from Swiss Colony; and, most of all...

Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas

For those of you who know it...you know what I'm talking about.

For those of you who don't:







Now THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is a great holiday special.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!


1 comment:

  1. never heard of this.. What is it about.. and is that Kermit the Frog doing a DITA VON TEESE esque giant champaigne glass dance.. in the last video..

    ReplyDelete