Languages

Monday, December 1, 2008

RAY'S HANDY-DANDY TIME KILLER!

I hope everyone had a great Turkey Weekend, and didn't f-up their credit TOO bad on "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday." By the way, I HATE cute little names like that. Having said that, I've thought of a new one that could catch on...

"I'll-Stab-Out-Your-Eyes-If-You-Give-Me-Another-F***ing-Piece-of-Turkey Monday"

It takes place the Monday after Thanskgiving, and it involves eating NOTHING that has to do with Thanksgiving (and that includes that damn Turkey a la King!).

But I digress...

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things around here, so there's gonna' be a much better post by the end of the week (I promise!). Until then, here's a little something that you might enjoy watching. It combines my love of professional wrestling (YEAH, I SAID IT!!) with my love of watching people get hurt in incredibly stupid ways. Believe me, you DON'T have to be a pro-wrestling fan to enjoy this:

6 comments:

  1. aaahhhhh man, why have i never seen this video.. Where is the clip of the guy who bust through the wall and his mask came off.. lmaaaaaaaoooo.. i always wondered if Stone Cold ever missed a can.. Remember when Stone cold threw rock off of a bridge.. or was it the other way around.. lmaoooooo.. I love me some WWE (wwf).. screw the world Wildlife foundation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gentleman who made the "graceful" move through the wall went by the subtle, unassuming name of...

    THE SHOCKMASTER!!!!

    Yet another example of the useless information I've got rattling around in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite time of wrestling was when they had all the groups... NATION OF DOMINATION, THE BROOD, DX, THE FACTION, DOA, etc.... speaking of NOD.. i would have loved to have been at the writers meeting when someone said "OK FAROOQ, WE'VE GOT THIS GREAT NEW STORY LINE FOR YOU.. YOUR NEW CATCH PHRASE IS GONNA BE "DAMN".. TRUST US FAROOQ, ITS GONNA BE BIG". tell me if i am wrong,, wasn't there a RAW where the rock threw stone cold off of a bridge..

    ReplyDelete
  4. and whoever can forget rakeeshee (however u spell it)...they deserve a stamp on their face saying "YES, I FAIL"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious. Stone Cold, my hero, busted a can of whoopass on his face. That's worst than the tossed salad man (not that there's anything wrong with tossing salads). LOL. The Rock...dude was probably still doing the people's elbow. And Mankind. Where's Kane, the Undertaker, Sexy Sadie. Game Over. Flip a le mode!

    ReplyDelete