Languages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

...oh, man...I finally figured out the COMMENTS thing...I'm so...

I know a number of you have contacted me to let me know that you were having problems posting comments on here, so I finally figured out two...yes, TWO...ways for you to send me your thoughts:

(1) At the bottom of the posting you're interested in commenting on, you'll see a counter that will read something like "2 COMMENTS." It's a hyperlink, so click it and it will send you to the Comments section. On the right, you'll be able to write your comment and then beneath that (under "CHOOSE AN IDENTITY") you select "NAME/URL" (you don't need to have a URL) or "ANONYMOUS" (if you're a pussy!) and then submit.


(2) If you don't want the world (Ah! Delusions of Grandeur!) to see your comments or if you want to send lengthier info, you can e-mail me at: becausecowsmakedelicious@gmail.com


AUSGEZEICHNIT!!

3 comments:

  1. oh .... So that's how this works ?
    Much love to the towel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. been gone for a while but im back with the jump off...

    back like i forgot something..

    just thought i would return with a few hip hop versus

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH OK. was having trouble using my original blog name..

    ReplyDelete