Languages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hot vs. Sexy vs. Cute

HOT
To me, when something's "hot" then it has a sudden and intense attraction toward it. It may be arousing and exciting now, but it usually has a short shelf life. Someone or something "hot" usually has its "Fifteen Minutes of Fame" before it either fades away or proves itself worth for the long haul to be...

SEXY
I LOVE "SEXY"!! "Sexy" is great because it cover so many things: a look, a voice, a style, an attitude. "Sexy" isn't restricted by the bullshit roadblocks that society constantly put out there. "Sexy" has such a personal feel to it that it opens up so many avenues. For example, I could find a woman sexy based totally on her attitude, demeanor and personality. Then again, it could be something as simple as a laugh, a smile or how she plays with her hair. Yeah..."sexy" cover alot of ground and requires a bit of a deeper emotional and psychological investment...even during those times when we can't understand why we're attracted to the things we are. Those "guilty pleasures" we afford ourselves.

CUTE
Unless it's being applied to children or small animals, I find "cute" about as useful as "interesting." To me, "cute" is a vague, non-committal response that gives the user a "parachute" to escape giving a more detailed opinion. I mean, if you're gonna' call me "cute" and I know that you thought E.T. was "cute"...well...what the fuck?!?

The one thing that ties them all together, though? They're all found in THIS guy:
























Ooooooooooooooooh...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Wow... That was something else, def. hehe... I do like the definitions you gave us here! *LOL* That is soooo true ^^ But I think that cute is a sinonim for 'adorable'... And I do think that 'sexy' is the best one out of the three of 'em! lol

    *btw... your site is not letting me comment on some posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, and it had been so long since I last vomited...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a picture, Ray! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i prefer BEAUTIFUL.. I will also accept handsome, cute is for old men and like Ray said, babies and small animals..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally, a well explained definition of each. I kept getting BS answers.

    ReplyDelete