Languages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

We Interrupt This Marathon For A Word About Our Sponsors...

I'd like to take a moment to thank some people who've been a big help tonight and in the past in getting the word out about "...BECAUSE COWS MAKE DELICIOUS!!" and the best place to start is with...

TEAM PHNX - DJPHNX.COM

AWESOME chatroom party taking place LIVE tomorrow night, Sunday, October 11th beginning at 7:30pm. Click on the link above, set-up a profile page...and I'll see you there tomorrow night!


VINCEBRACY.COM
Breaking ground 10/18/09...an online entertainment foundation unlike any other site you've ever been to.




"I get by with a little help from my friends...I get high with a little help from my friends..." :-)

2 comments:

  1. ...also feelin the love....and feelin the Beatles quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that was a beatles quote?.. i've gotta listen to more beatles..thanks for the plug..

    ReplyDelete